This product contains summary statistics on population and housing subjects derived from questions on the 2010 Census questionnaire.
Population counts for the total population and for the population 18 years and over are presented in four tables:
- A count of all persons by race.
- A count of the population 18 years and over by race.
- A count of Hispanic or Latino and a count of not Hispanic or Latino by race for all persons.
- A count of Hispanic or Latino and a count of not Hispanic or Latino by race for the population 18 years and over.
- Housing occupancy status (the number of housing units that are occupied or vacant).
Census Raw Files
Total and Voting Populations
Download individual counties, all whole places, or congressional districts These files can be read into most popular
spreadsheet and database applications. Data for the State of Texas, counties, places, etc. for total and voting age populations
by 63 race categories and Hispanic/Latino group
Print or view total and voting age population for counties or places. Data are
presented in a printable format for counties, whole places, and part-places within counties, for total and voting age populations,
by aggregated race categories and Hispanic/Latino groups.
Redistricting Census 2010 TIGER/Line® files for downloading.
State of Texas, County, and Place Total Population by Race/Ethnicity, 2000-2010 Comparison
Census Bureau Custom Redistricting
Tables for Texas (MS Excel)
5 Tables including:
- Table 1. The Most Populous Counties and Incorporated Places in 2010 in Texas: 2000 and 2010
Table 2. Population by Race and Hispanic or Latino Origin, for All Ages and for 18 Years and Over, for Texas: 2000 and 2010
Table 3. Population by Race Alone or in Combination and Hispanic or Latino Origin, for All Ages and for 18 Years and Over,
for Texas: 2000 and 2010
- Table 4. Population by Race, Including All Specific Combinations of Two Races, for Texas: 2010
- Table 5. The Most Populous Counties and Incorporated Places by Race and Hispanic or Latino Origin in Texas: 2010
Documentation & Reference Information